Occupational Health Care
Impact of a Working Environment Evaluation
A specialised physician analyses and assesses the following risks:
- mental pressure (stress);
- impact of computer systems on sense organs;
- an increased risk of droplet infections in the course of meetings with clients;
- impact of air conditioning in the work premises;
- a long-term compliance with ergonomic principles;
- observance of the drinking regime;
- opportunities for relaxation.
Corrective measures are recommended on the basis of evaluated data.